Your e-book library
The Alphakids Digital Library is a new product for both classroom and home use from Eleanor Curtain Publishing, the specialist in early literacy reading programs and teacher resources.
The Alphakids Digital Library is a guided reading program focusing on where the children need more books; levels K–3.
The library contains a total of 960 items;
- 240 student e-books,
- 240 corresponding tutor support books,
- audio for each title,
- and printable reading activities for every title.
There’s a wide variety of text types displaying a full range of language and text features, providing texts that are carefully graded to create a steady reading progress.
The library draws the reader’s attention to;
- increasingly complex print features,
- introduces vocabulary gradually,
- uses a high rate of repetition of high-frequency words for practice and to maintain reader confidence,
- provides strong visual support,
- has an even mix of fiction and non-fiction texts,
- features topics that focus on social experiences children find familiar and appealing,
- incorporates talking, writing and reading activities through the support materials,
- uses photographs, illustrations and diagrams to engage and inform readers,
- uses humour extensively throughout the levels,
- provides extensive instructional support,
- is designed to sustain and extend the literacy learning of all children.
Alphakids Digital Library is device neutral and works on smart phones, tablets and computers (IOS, Android, Mac, Windows).
You can download the titles you are currently reading for device storage management and use the books offline.